Thursday, June 21, 2012

Praises and Prayer

We have a huge praise today. Because God never wastes any relationships, a friend of my mother has managed to cut through the red tape and get us an appointment at Johns Hopkins Pancreatic Cancer Research Center in Baltimore MD. We will be meeting with  Dr. Lei Zheng, the physician who is one of the leading researchers.

Another praise is that Alfie will be home from Birmingham tonight. The house has simply been way too quiet with him gone. We love our little man so, so much and cannot wait to hold him. He brings such joy to our lives.

Also, please pray for us as we have our initial visit with Dr. Tammy Young, our oncologist tomorrow. We really want to begin chemo by Monday so Teresa can be a few days beyond it when we travel to Baltimore.

We feel all of the prayers. They are our best medicine. Trust the LORD with us and for us. He is a good God. He gives perfect Love. We will be victorious in Him.


8 comments:

Craig said...

Love you guys so much. We'll get through it. This is a great idea.

becca davis said...

Praying for you both - and all the family - as you walk this journey. Thank you for writing & allowing us far away to intercede with specifics. I pray through all the unknowns that God will strengthen you according to His Word.

Ashlee Douglass said...

Praying for you!!! Love you guys!

Kaye said...

My heart is so full of so many emotions, so sad for you to have to face this journey, yet so full of love when I read your post and see what courage and faith you have in facing it. I will be lifting you up to the Father throughout your journey. We have seen miracles in our own lives, only GOD! I pray that every day He will guide you in your decisions, your thoughts, your words, and your spirit. Your are both such examples for the rest of us in truly living for Jesus. I love you so much! Kaye Pace

dcraft said...

You are all in my prayers as you follow His path in your journey. I pray for peace, comfort, and blessings each day. Love you, Teresa!

LauraKatherine Logan said...

My heart is overwhelmed. Please know that I am praying along with my weekly prayer call. I think this blog is the perfect way to keep everyone up to date.

Jesus is so much bigger than this and He will surely show Himself.

all my love

Diane Goolsby said...

I am praying for each of you for strength, peace and healing. Please know that I would love to help in any way. The Kinsley Family will always be very special to us.

Diane Goolsby

Charlie said...

Lifting you all up during this time in your lives. Praying for wisdom for the doctors and peace for your family.